Here are this week’s missionary blog posts from those we are honored to serve.
- Melanie Dill again posted a great Brief Update in Photos to her Journey of Purpose Blog from her ministry life in South Africa.
- Kalan and Kaytlin Spencer serve in Taipei and posted pictures of their Chinese New Years celebrations.
- Julianne Hellman processed her thoughts after a day of ministry in Uganda with, What Have You Learned Today?
- Erich and Kelley Schindler in Taiwan posted a Ministry Update with details about their church plant and a brief trip back to the States.
- Trip Kimball posted, Relational Interruptions on his Word-Strong blog with examples of ministry, especially missions, being about the people.
- Ben Grisez, serving in Sydney, continues to post excellent devotionals, some of his latest is Forgiveness for All and Your True Identity.