Shepherd’s Staff exists to partner with and facilitate local churches and their leadership by helping them to effectively mobilize their people, resources, and gifts to send and care for their own members who have been called to serve as missionaries outside of the U.S.
We provide administrative services for local churches by receiving and disbursing support funds for their missionaries in compliance with the applicable IRS guidelines. When requested, we also provide knowledge, insight and practical assistance to churches in other areas critical to the success of their global missions endeavors, such as:
- Establishing missionary care structures and training missionary care givers
- Providing guidance in creating a customized written missions sending policy
- Facilitating pre-field training for missionaries
- Providing financial support-raising tools for missionaries
- Providing information and training concerning field safety and security
- Conducting informative missions-related messages and seminars
For further information concerning one of the specific areas of service mentioned above, please email SS@ssmfi.org or contact us at 505.248.9849.