Some of these missionary blog post links may lead you to rejoice, some to cry and some to marvel at the magnificence of God. Hopefully you will be lead to pray and intercede for these servants we at Shepherd’s Staff are honored to facilitate, and for those they are ministering to.
- Jen Birkey in Italy explained how she is learning to trust the Lord through Dark Tunnels.
- Kayt and Kalan Spencer wished everyone 復活節快樂 ! (Happy Easter) as they shared from their Resurrection Sunday experience in Taipei.
- Erich and Kelley Schindler in Taiwan give a brief testimony of the power of prayer in their post titled Schindler Update.
- Julianne Heilman posted What Can I Say from Uganda explaining why she looks forward to Saturdays.
- Tim and Mindy Seeley in the Bahamas are celebrating the high school graduation of their son and looking at a busy summer ministry season in A Time to Celebrate.
- Marie Burtt writes a personal and touching testimony of dealing with loss from the mission field in One Year of Missing You.
- Melanie Dill posted Celebrating Art In Life: Drawing Beautiful South Africa, which is a testimony of her work in teaching art to children from the townships. She included a brief video titled, The Butterfly Art Project.
- Trip Kimball posted Faith Doesn’t Require Details, helping missionaries and others through times of change.
- Ben Grisez in Australia provided several God glorifying devotionals on his blog, among them is Astonishing Doctrine of Jesus.