Here at Shepherd’s Staff we have the honor of serving churches from around the United States as they send their missionaries around the world. Here are some of their most recent missionary blog posts from Mexico, Bahamas Australia and beyond.
- The Raynor Family in the Yucatan of Mexico posted an update on their Two-Year Mark on the mission field, including a video.
- Mike Lawrence wrote Between Here and There…A Day in the Life of a Missionary where he wrestles with the common missionary issue of sharing the wonderful works of God in missionary communication, yet not exploiting the very people he is in Costa Rica to minister to.
- The Seeley family in the Bahamas shared about their last born finishing home school and a ministry update in It is Finished.
- Marie Burtt, serving in Romania, provided another very personal view of the cost heartache of adopting. I am Proud of You is a testimony to love and the resiliency of MKs’.
- Trip Kimball began his recent post, One Thing You Lack, by examining worldview and challenges readers to see others like Jesus sees them.
- Ben Grisez from Australia posted A New Thing, among several other excellent brief devotionals.