Reading these linked missionary blog posts is good, but please also take the time to pray for the work and the people.
- Shelley Kardos from Italy explains her full heart as her husband Michael completes chemotherapy treatment in a post titled Be Our Strength Every Morning.
- Ben Grisez in Sydney Australia wrote Freedom to Be Honest and The Path and Destination among other posts on his Marching Forth Blog.
- Trip Kimball wrote and intriguing cross-cultural post called A Man and His Faith about his Ethiopian friend.
- Melanie Dill in South Africa posted pictures in Highlights from the Last Few Months.
- Julianne Heilman wrote of her time watching Anne of Green Gables with some of the kids from her ministry in Uganda. The post is titled, The Gift of Imagination.
- Kayt and Kalan Spencer, in Taipei, set an example of finding rest in their area of ministry in a post titled Four Dragons Waterfall.
- Jen Birkey in Italy is getting ready for a short-term mission from the church plant in Roma to a newer church plant in Saracusa. She wrote about the trip and team in Attempt and Expect.